A bias marvel. For 90s club nights with the girls, Catli is a caressing zephyr of silk, draped on bias with barely there straps.
- Luxuriously thick 30mm silk charmeuse cut with a raw edge
- Barely there cross-back straps, hand sewed on
- Raw edge hem intended to fray with wear and time, dry clean only and trim any strings as needed
Sydney in white is 5'9" and wearing the size XS
Chanel in black and red is 5'7" and wearing the size XS
- Size XS measures 12.5" length from neck to hem, 14" across the bust
- Size S measures 13" length from neck to hem, 15" across the bust
- Size M measures 13.5" length from neck to hem, 16" across the bust
- Size L measures 14" length from neck to hem, 17" across the bust
ABOUT OUR SILK
We use 30mm thick silk charmeuse, which drapes beautifully and wears well, with a lustrous shine.
Mm, or 'momme' is a unit used to measure the weight of silk. The higher the momme weight, the more durable the weave, the more luxurious the fabric is, and the longer it lasts.
Charmeuse is a weave that creates the satiny finish on silk. Ours is treated for softness and has a luxurious shimmer.
Free ground shipping on all USA ground orders. You have 30 days to return your items.
All discounted items are final sale and cannot be returned.
International orders over $300 get free shipping.
Please see our Service page for more information.