The slinkiest dress to exist beyond the 90s. Willow ties at the neck and drapes heavily just so, contrasted by our barely there back.
- Luxuriously thick 30mm silk charmeuse
- Fully lined in habotai silk
- Hip-high side slits
- Self-tie halter ribbon
- Hidden side zipper
- Professional dry clean only
Natasha in red, honey, lemon and copper is 5'4" and wearing the size XXS
Valentina in black, white and fawn is 5’9” and wearing the size XS
- Size XXS measures 31.5" full length and 11.5" across the waist
- Size XS measures 32" full length and 12.5" across the waist
- Size S measures 32.5" full length and 13.5" across the waist
- Size M measures 33" full length and 14.5" across the waist
- Size L measures 33.5" full length and 15.5" across the waist
- Size XL measures 34" full length and 16.5" across the waist
ABOUT OUR SILK
We use 30mm thick silk charmeuse, which drapes beautifully and wears well, with a lustrous shine.
Mm, or 'momme' is a unit used to measure the weight of silk. The higher the momme weight, the more durable the weave, the more luxurious the fabric is, and the longer it lasts.
Charmeuse is a weave that creates the satiny finish on silk. Ours is treated for softness and has a luxurious shimmer.
Free ground shipping on all USA ground orders . You have 30 days to return your items.
All discounted items are final sale and cannot be returned.
International orders over $300 get free shipping.
Please see our Service page for more information.